View Single Post
Old February 24, 2014, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
I hate when people go with the flow and start blaming everything to the selectors.

Yes Faruk may not selected all the right players, but when msot of the senior players doesn't take the responsibilities and plays like insane one after another... start dropping catch after catches.... 5 run outs in 3 games... and then all come together ... the captain ... the so called "all the players" ... the reporters ... some fans... start blaming Faruk as if he is the root cause of all the problems....its just pathetic. Just drop Faruk and bring a saint from haven, do you think the result will be anything different?

Its the players who plays in the field. When the senior players start leading by example and play with responsibility, only then we will again start winning. It was not Faruk who lost the 1st ODI game for us. It is not Faruk who lost the 2nd and 3rd ODI game, Its the players, mostly the senior players who lost the game.

So instead of complaining, I would suggest our players to concentrate on the game. Either play with urgency or step aside and let other play...stop acting like a drama queens.
Did you read অসুখী বাংলাদেশ Fazal bhai?

Faruk's behavior in the Tigers dressing-room right after the1st match annoyed the players... along with other stuffs...