View Single Post
Old December 15, 2013, 09:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
We all know who are Imran and Omi and where they belong to. So what?

They have sympathy towards BAL, so what?
You have to see what the cause they are fighting for, don't you?

The hundreds of thousand young adults join the Gonojagoron Moncho, are they all bhua? How? If somebody doesn't patronize your thoughts of school, doesn't mean they are bhua? Or, does it??
Hundred and thousands were not the organizer of the Gonojagoron Moncho. Omi and Imran were at the center of the event. From what I know the organizers are the ones who went to talk show and what not to spread the message. IMO, they were the 'Gonojagoron Moncho', since they controlled what was being preached. I might be wrong but from what I remember 'Fashi' was not the only thing they were asking for, there was also demand to close down a specific bank, shutdown a newspaper and arrest some people who were speaking/spreading rumour against this event. If Justice was the only intention behind this movement, it should have stayed at that and not add additional messages that seems to favor the party the organizers happen to support. I don't know if you can use term 'bhua' to describe this event, but it certainly wasn't what a lot of people are thinking it was.