View Single Post
Old May 17, 2013, 09:27 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
Ironically I missed those two games and wasn't aware of the Kidd and Amare situation. I can see why Woodson can be faulted for these decisions of blindly betting on experience to bail him out in crucial situations. But I'm sure he'll learn from his mistakes and make amends, and also generally speaking, he's the first Knick coach in a long time to give newcomers a chance, thereby allowing guys like Copeland, Shumpert, Prigioni to flourish in his system.
yeah he is a good coach and gives chances to players. regardless of what happens in this series, he took the knicks to a great distance this seasons. 56 wins in regular season (most since 96/97), atlantic division champion, 2nd seed in east, 2nd round in playoff (last time was in 2000/01 season). So he should stay.

The frustrating comes from the fact that knicks played so well in regular season and now just can't make baskets. JR Smith was 6th man of the year and now shooting below 30% in last 3 games. Let's see what happens now on Saturday.