View Single Post
Old July 7, 2012, 12:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Dear Uncleji and Maysun, just logged in, very critical situation and could be devastating if fail to bring this food to them, which the cubs' caregivers already bought. Feel very helpless not being able to do anything from nyc at the moment. BUt if I were in DHaka and I had no other option, say nothing's coming up, I would without wasting any more time as the babies only have food till Monday, I would go to the Thai Airways' Dhaka office and request, beg a desperate immediate support from them to save these EXTINCT and still threatened Tigercubs, which Thailand also take a lot of pride in representing thyem and protecting them, AND something tells me, they might bring the food to Dhaka on courtesy. I know it is our responsibility first and formost, the cubs were poached/kidnapped/stolen from Bangladesh, by our people/poachers, so it is our responsibility to bring this already bought, very critical, desperately needed food to them. What about alerting the Poshu Ebong Bono Shompod Montronaloy, And Dept of Environmental Protection, or maybe not.