View Single Post
Old May 1, 2012, 07:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Default The Most Dangerous Man in BC

Vote on by posting:

Roey- the man wants to change the damn national anthem for GD's sakes!!
orphy- only HE got away numerous times without getting banned after saying anti-gay stuffs
Mahmood- the triple bold texture itself frightens everyone away..wht's next? underlined?
babubangla- even if the man passes away in year 3000 his "famous first" thread will still be visited by people even from Ljubliana <--yup...side effect of bhugol thread
shakibrulz- for misleading the whole 100000 of the male lots in bc by pretending to be male
Gopal-the- the man is 27, lives in mom's basement AND he is single. he is like a loose cannon, accident waiting to happen....
reverse_swing- just when you thought that he didn't exist you will come 'pon a post where in teeny-tiny letters it says: edited by reverse_swing mod.warning() don't use the green out when Bangladesh gets out
Zunaid- just when you thought xerox machine spitting out b&w copies of bottoms can't get any lethal, here's our good ole (<--hehe pun) herr doctor claiming he can trace the map of any given countries from memory like Picasso doing a rabbito foot.
bujhee_kom- sleepwalks laughing in a gas chamber
riankhan- his title is longer than his ea
Atmr- http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...91&postcount=9
chinaman-
he can make anyone disappear by willpower
chinfaman_f- his disappearance is a testament of willpower
Navo-
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
but looking simply at the pics that u like navo i can tell u are one sick imdividual really, i have yet to catch exactly what it is since u do a very good job at huding it but u got some sick **** going in ur head. btw, i have a double phd in psychology....so i am right.
Purbasha- the only man(?) to get away with scheming with affiliate marketing scams
Kabir- any thread is bound to generate into khati-Bangla gala gali with this man (iDumb 2012)
Rifat- just when you thought his avy couldn't get scarier from Shuvo, Amla to....
ammark- The man who introduced Naushin Haider Sunny to BC
Koranist- even gave BC the chills with his "where is my thread" query

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN BC? VOTE, LEAVE A REPLY...AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL SEE THE WINNER WITH THE CUSTOM TITLE

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles