View Single Post
Old December 3, 2011, 10:15 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Very good thoughts Naimul. But you are missing something here.

If BCB wants to do something then they can do it by continuing playing international cricket. It will be easier actually. All they do need is to feel some urgency and need for it. If they don't have any urgency who will do all the things you suggested?
In International arena, its a very hectic schedule now-a-days. Our national team players cant even participate in domestic league after playing 1-2 series and BCB is always looking for arranging International matches so that they can earn money. Only 30 players are continuously getting call for so called 'Training Camp' and known 15 players get chances for national team and no one bothers about the league matches.

I aint saying we will not play against foreign teams. I am just asking not to play against Strong National teams now. Lets play against foreign 'A' teams, foreign clubs, Under aged teams. Lets start beating them consistently. Have 60 players in 4 teams who will visit to SA, Aus, Eng, WI time to time. I dont find it too much difficult to implement. But you guys are correct. Knowing Loitta bahini, i highly doubt their true intentions.