View Single Post
Old February 21, 2011, 04:47 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

No you said
Quote:
who the f is complaining about first time or anything like that ?
, which doesn't even make sense to me, I don't what you are tried to tell me there.

What BCCI said is that, they do not "believe" in the system, they think it's inaccurate or w/e, when rest of the world gets along with it fine. And the only reason they are saying that because they can't use it or had a failure experience in the past. If they had a good record with it and they wouldn't have said that. They don't want to use DRS at home, which is fair enough. But it's not cool when they force other boards to not use it either, or go around blame it on the system.

And everything wouldn't be about India if BCCI didn't make it out to be. Once they get out of the radar, then people will stop talking about the Indian team all the time, until then you will have to deal with it. You can't just go around and telling people to "shut up" about it. And it's not just me, everyone drags BCCI and Indian team into every discussion. And you guys pretend like people do this because they love to take a dig at you.