Thread: Does God exist?
View Single Post
Old September 30, 2010, 11:25 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

While we can correctly apply logic to a lot of things in our lives, an attempt to be judgemental, utilizing logic, about the "unseen" would be premature. These logics can answer a question today, and a better one can defy it tomorrow and this is how it is going to be till the End of Days ( if you belive in it ) But what about the aspects that contradicts our logical thinking? I for one, has been a muslim-by-chance, and my limited logic sometimes also questions certain aspects of Gods existence.
However I realize that over 90% of my past questions have been answered by God, Allah and reassured by science not only by theory ( yeah I know...science, by theory only, doesnt hold water!) but also by practical applications. I think I'll continue relying on the believe that Allah exists for the other 10%. I am more logical person than the average "people of faith" my logic concurs with the tangible aspects explained by quran, and that is one of the reason why i have stronger faith about the "Unseen GOD".