Thread: Hebrew Qawwali
View Single Post
Old September 18, 2010, 06:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
See Elec (this is what Mona calls you right ador kore), You think you are clever opening with this sentence? See how your tone changes from this sentence to the rest. I have never went off topic in anyone of my post. You were itching to reply to me but you declared you wouldn't go down to my level (or up to my level in your case) yet you couldn't help it - which proves you are more interested in what I think about your little Hebrew songs appreciation than the song itself. Because had you cared about the song, you would have posted it in the RIGHT thread.
Seriously? You started off by replying that this is a "gay thread" and that it doesn't pertain to us, then went on an onslaught of posting videos by "Moon," and several other comments about your love for male undergarments. Yup. You stayed on topic.

My thanks to you was sincere. I said I wouldn't reply to any of your posts if it didn't deal with the topic of Hebrew qawwali, and your last post DID.

Go "up to your level?" Sorry, my head doesn't go that far up my a*s.

Quote:
Since Qawwali is sung in many many different languages, why is it that Hebrew Qawwali gets a thread? Tell me buddy. What is your rationale? That you have solved middle east crisis ("bridging gaps or whatever u call it by qawwali that Fateh ali had done it for 2 decades now") in a public forum for Bangladeshis.
Hebrew qawwali gets its own thread because of its rarity. Two cultures that are often seen at odds with each other are being musically assimilated. Its not that difficult to understand. And once again, you are being exaggerative. Do you like to blow everything out of proportion?

Quote:
You are right I absolutely DON"T care. But I wonder why you do?
Did you read anything after past the first line of that paragraph? If not, here it is again:

Quote:
I highly doubt you even care about the fact that Tzur sang this in Hebrew. You don't give a sh*t about what you perceive to be a bastardization of the genre. If you did, that would have been your first reaction as opposed to "gay thread...what does this have to do with us ... don't open so many new threads blah blah blah" - but now, just to keep the dbag fire burning in you, you are clutching at straws.
Good job of ignoring everything else I said in my last post. Kinda figured you wouldn't have anything to refute. Or maybe you couldn't twist them out of context which tells me you are losing your touch, man.

Zee,

How/who determines what topic deserves a thread and what doesn't? And why the F is it even important? Like I said before - its a public forum. Anyone can open a thread on absolutely ANYTHING as long as its within forum rules. How many people can relate to it is and should never be a factor.

If you don't like this thread, you have your red-arrows. Don't play the "holier than thou" card.