Thread: Hebrew Qawwali
View Single Post
Old September 18, 2010, 04:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrequiem
Thanks for an on-topic reply.
See Elec (this is what Mona calls you right ador kore), You think you are clever opening with this sentence? See how your tone changes from this sentence to the rest. I have never went off topic in anyone of my post. You were itching to reply to me but you declared you wouldn't go down to my level (or up to my level in your case) yet you couldn't help it - which proves you are more interested in what I think about your little Hebrew songs appreciation than the song itself. Because had you cared about the song, you would have posted it in the RIGHT thread.

Since Qawwali is sung in many many different languages, why is it that Hebrew Qawwali gets a thread? Tell me buddy. What is your rationale? That you have solved middle east crisis ("bridging gaps or whatever u call it by qawwali that Fateh ali had done it for 2 decades now") in a public forum for Bangladeshis.

Quote:
I highly doubt you even care about the fact that Tzur sang this in Hebrew.
You are right I absolutely DON"T care. But I wonder why you do?

Quote:
Mona, Glad you found Tzur's stuff interesting.
Mona would find a chimpanzee noise interesting because its different from what "deshis" listen to. This is a girl who thinks moon sighting for Eid is archaic and tradition of Eid salami is "crap". I wouldn't value her opinion regarding what belongs in FC or what doesn't - especially things that deal with culture, tradition, identity etc. who the hell gave her "forever bangy" title?? We should take out the B from bangy.

"Forever Angy"