View Single Post
Old August 8, 2010, 03:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Moore's law except applied to quality.

Think about it man. Kids nowadays got more access to the hive brain than old codgers whose only access to cricket at one time was cricinfo line by line updates. Kids like dhrubo, antora, nafis, nadim, rommel are already showing signs of maturity and when they grow up they will exercise more prudence. This is the law of life. Just like in real life we are privy to so much luxuries that old people didn't have before same would apply to virtual world. You have seen nothing yet. Kids are wayy smarter...in school's early curriculum they are being introduced to tough courses like calculus and plethora of languages. Heck my 12 year brother knows the meaning of 'sotto voce' and 'shindy' which I learnt the other day. So obviously it only makes sense that when they grow up they will have exposure to worlds which you wouldn't have dreamt about in your wildest oneirogmophobia. 'idoor----and habib you should be smart enough to know that i am not calling you one---- gorte thakle oitakei prithibi mone kore'...

So stop being nostalgic worrying about golden age and your golden girls.

P.s. Of course i havent touched on the biggest issue of all. BANGLACRICKET. Bangladesh cricket will drastically improve within the next 50 years or so which will have ripple effect on the members.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles