View Single Post
Old April 18, 2010, 04:33 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
The only thing i do not like about your tournament is your youth rule: suppose i have a really strong youth U-19 guy who plays regularly in my friendly matches(this used to be the case for my former U-19 player "Rifat Chowdhury") now Monish Shewag and in next season insha'Allah Adnan Bishwash(has a slight shot at National U-19 team!)...and then Aftab Zia and Junaed Bashar(maybe)... sometimes i like to play my youths(the U-19ones) in friendly matches to see what kind of a role they would fill in once they get into the senior squad!

I understand your intention of creating this rule: (for players who "forfeit" matches and play weak youth players!) that is not the case with me....some of my youths may be approaching "Accomplished" summary and their skills are very similar to my senior squad(currently mostly Expert/outstanding/Accomplished) but you get the picture. your rule forbids me to try out my strong youth players whom i potentially keep for my future squad and with friendly matches i get an idea of how they would fit into my future plans...
Bro, I understand your point of view but you can do your youth experiment on sunday friendly. I know you will not gonna use youth to make your squad weaker but cant help you there. So no youth player pls, even thats a superstar u19.