View Single Post
Old March 5, 2010, 01:10 PM
Club Cricketer

i think Tamim should be blamed also. though we can't ask him to get runs in every match. but from the very first ball he seemed to hit the ball without watching it. the target was big but he should made a start first. the way he was out today, was really painfull to watch. before the start we lost our most promising batsman. that's gotta hurt really bad. and i think Aftab played really well today. i'm one the biggest haters of ICLers. but should take Aftab's side as he did well until that run out. here we are saying that Riyad and Naeem were selfish to give it a go. but wasn't Mushfiq selfish there too? he ran first then stopped then again went for the run and then finally he came back when he saw that ball was already in the hands of Prior. both aftab and mushy came to the middle of the pitch and from where aftab can't go back. but when the first hesitated and stopped, still if then mushy didn't start to run and asked him to go back then aftab could've been survived. Mushy was more to blame than aftab here. because he responded first and then went back.