View Single Post
Old March 5, 2010, 11:09 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Lara & Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Manc
Shuvo isn't an allrounder he's a bowler who can bat a bit. He was bought into the team as bowler. He did well in the first match and everyone is singing his praises and he didn't do well in the 3rd match and everyone is having a go at him!? Fans change their views so quickly! I expect him to have an average of around 15 in ODIs. Shuvo did well with the ball so he isn't at fault for this defeat.
Now he isn't all rounder. Ok, he did bat like pro in 2nd ODI. What happened to him yesterday? I am not asking to score big. I am asking, after 45th over there is no reason to let pass 9 balls without scoring. There are balls, he let them go through to keeper, some were, he was just poking at it. That's not trying. Come on. You are not playing for your club here. You are playing for your country, this is international game. Your excuse is a laughing matter.
Are you trying to say Ray Price or Nikita Miller would have done the same? People like you are biased/partial to Shuvo. THat's not good for team and not for Shuvo.