View Single Post
Old December 4, 2009, 10:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Group A-
good group.. France will qualify for sure with their cheap moves.. Mexico and Uruguay both have a good chance.. SA can do anything at home considering their recent performance..

Group B-
Argentina are the sure qualifiers from this group.. SK has good chance.. Nigeria hasnt done anything good lately and so hasnt Greece..

Group C-
England and USA are most probable qualifiers.. Algeria could be a surprise star though, knocking out England if they are gonna qualify (they cant knock out US)..

Group D-
Tough group.. since im rooting for germany, and theoretically, they should be able to promote from this.. it will be a tough job for the other teams.. Serbia is a rising powerhouse, Ghana can do anything, like any other African country (they are always surprising and underrated).. and Aussies proved what they can do in the last WC.. so any of those 3 teams can qualify, im not putting my money against them

Group E-
Netharlands will qualify with their Young and promising team.. i see them at the Semi's atleast.. Denmark is just history, i doubt they will be able to win a single match.. Cameroon is same as Ghana, has the capability to change any game any time, never count them out.. Japan needs to step up their game more if they want to go to the next round, they cant just rely on 1 player..

Group F-
one of the easiest groups.. Italy will qualify for sure.. and the other contender is Paraguay.. New Zealand has no hope to be honest.. Slovakia is a mixed team with not so great talented match-winners.. but if they can all get their acts together, they have a slight chance of qualifying ahead of paraguy, who have a good habit of breaking down and giving up anytime..

Group G-
Brazil and Portugal for sure.. everyone knows Brazil will qualify and why.. And with Simao, Ronaldo, Quaresma (even though having bad patch recently), Veloso, Carvalho and Bosingwa performing well domestically i dont see any reason why Portugal cant go to next round or atleast Quarterfinals.. bad luck for North Korea and Ivory Coast even though North Korea didnt have much chance but Ivory Coast did..

Group H-
Spain will go through for sure.. Chile has really impressed me in the qualifiers.. i think they have a good chance of going to quarterfinals.. Switzerland and Honduras dont have much chance.. Switzerland cant be a surprise im 99% sure

wow, that took long